Some policies are limited by a dollar amount, some are limited by time and some are limited by both. Here is a partial list of items covered:
* Loss of rental income
* Hotel expenses: tips, dining out, parking.
* Additional driving mileage (see current IRS or AAA mileage rates).
* Childcare expenses above normal expenses.
* Cost to install and hookup fees for cable and utilities.
* Extra supplies related to living in an RV such as toilet chemicals and difference between the price of regular toilet paper and the special toilet paper you might need to use in an RV.
* Pet boarding.
* Meals while in hotel or moving above normal expenses.
* Laundry and dry cleaning above normal expenses.
These are just a few of the items covered under the additional living expense portion of your policy. ACS adjusters will make sure that your ALE expenses are accounted for and re-imbursed to you